11.01.2016

November 1st. The perfect day to start a list of gifts God has given me.

1-The means to be able to sit and type this list on a Tuesday morning. Prayers for those less fortunate, and for those who are jealous of those who are fortunate.
2-My health. Prayers for so many people I know who have health concerns of all kinds. Just look out your window.
3-Fall and the beautifully colored leaves. I love the changing seasons in our beautiful state. Prayers for those who have been hit by earthquakes and hurricanes. Prayers also for those who are not content in the season God has them in.
4-The fact that we have help cleaning up our yard. Prayers for those who are overwhelmed with too much to do and not enough time to do it.
5-Kids who are always good about calling me and sharing their concerns with me. Prayers for those who are lonely and don't want to call their parents for whatever reason.
6-My clean, cozy house, fireplace, and candles. Prayers for those who don't have a place they love to be.
7-God in my life. Prayers for those who have nowhere to go to find peace and comfort and unconditional love.
8-My job that I still don't mind going to part-time. Haha... I'm noticing that I'm not exactly saying that I love it anymore!?!
9-My friends and that I have so many that I can't decide who to reach out to first. Prayers again for the lonely and have no safe place to go where they can be real.
10-My washer and dryer. I can't take that for granted, especially since my daughter is so excited that she finally lives in an apartment with a washer and dryer. She's 31 and this is the first place she's lived that has them. Prayers for those who are working hard to have the simple necessities.
11-Our couple's small group. We have needed one for so long, and I truly believe God knew and made it possible. Prayers for those who feel disconnected and have never known the feeling of having a group of people who have God as their #1 priority.
12-Authentic people. Prayers for those who are afraid to be real and have so many secrets, they worry that if anyone knew the truth...
13-Hobbies. Prayers for those who only know how to work, and don't know how to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment